Promotions to Managing Directors
It is people that build today and tomorrow’s Lek. We are pleased to announce the following promotions to Managing Directors:
- Igor Boševski, MSc, Production of Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Mengeš
- Ksenija Butenko Černe, Legal Affairs, Ljubljana
- Egidij Capuder, Development of Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Mengeš
- Tatjana Jerko, Pharmaceuticals Production, Ljubljana
- Tatjana Klančnik – Breznikar, OTC, Ljubljana
- Katarina Klemenc, Corporate Communication, Ljubljana
- Stojan Kogej, Business Development, Mengeš
- Alenka Košak, Intellectual Property, Ljubljana
- Igor Kovač, MSc, Sales of Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Ljubljana
- Aleš Rokavec, PhD, Production of Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Lendava
- Mateja Urlep, Recombinant Pharmaceuticals, Mengeš
Katarzyna Strzałka – Goć was nominated to the Lek Polska sp. z o.o. Board of Management.
Bojan Dolenc was nominated to the Argon S. A. Board of Management.
Rado Cerjak was nominated to the PharmaFarm S. A. Board of Management.
Lek d.d. was formally restructured as of January 1, 2002, to more effectively realize the company’s strategic goals. The above promotions ensure that we will successfully meet future challenges.