Pharma Data Science Hack
In cooperation with Novartis in Slovenia and Axiologo.
March 15 – April 15, 2021, Online
“The world is one big data problem – let‘s solve it together”
You love data and want to transform it into business value? We kindly invite you to join us at the first pharma data hack, co-organized by Novartis in Slovenia and Axiologo, where we will solve data science challenges that Novartis in Slovenia is facing.
You will have the opportunity to participate in real challenges from the pharmaceutical industry, such as:
- set up a data pipeline and basic data quality management tools sized for large volume data acquisition;
- application of clustering to optimize modelling complexity and results;
- develop a data driven model to predict results of a technological process (milling);
- apply modelling to solve a current challenge in drug manufacturing.
What do we offer?
- opportunities to solve real challenges from the pharmaceutical industry;
- connect with key experts from Sandoz and Novartis in Slovenia and Axiologo;
- search for solutions to the challenge with experts in the field of data science from arounD the world;
- listen to professional lectures on digitalization;
- become the winning team and receive a prize of EUR 1500.00;
- participate in workshops for competencies development;
- discuss your career opportunities with staff from Sandoz and Novartis in Slovenia and Axiologo.
Who can apply?
Individuals with Masters (or Bachelors from a top Tier University) in the quantitative subject area, with at least 2 years of experience in data science. The event will be held in English, so registered candidates are expected to have a fluent knowledge of English.
12 participants will be selected based on academic achievement, professional experience and relevant competences.
We welcome your application between February 10 and March 3, 2021.
Selected participants will be informed via e-mail.