Global Operations Center Summer Internship
Grow your future today for your career tomorrow
Summer Internship will take place in the following functions: PMO Excellence, Logistic Hub, Supply Chain, Training and Learning, Operational Excellence, NTO Safety and Management Support.
What we offer:
- Paid summer internship, within NTO Global Operations Center, as an excellent opportunity within the multinational company to gain practical experience;
- Insights on how different functions in NTO, Global Operations center operate and their interlinks;
- Team work on an interesting common projects;
- Possibility to learn and develop in high motivated teams and networking with experts from different areas.
Are you a student, who:
- Is currently enrolled in the penultimate year of a Bachelor's program, or currently enrolled in a Master's program;
- Is available at least 20 - 30 hours per week, between July and September 2022;
- Can think analytically and take a structured approach to work;
- Has very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Has very good command of the local language and English, with additional languages being an advantage (e.g. French or German);
- Has excellent interaction and communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Is genuinely interest in the pharmaceutical industry and eagerness to discover different areas in Novartis.
The application deadline has expired on May, 25th 2022.